Franks’ Formule Limited (trading as Bare & Bond) ("Bare & Bond", "us" or "we") is committed to respecting your privacy and the privacy of every visitor to our website. The information we collect about you will be used to fulfil the required services and enable us to improve how, as a company, we deal with you.
Bare & Bond is a “data controller”, this means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. We are required under data protection legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
This policy together with any other agreement between you and us sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by Bare & Bond.
Should you have a question about the data we store, our contact details are:
Information we collect about you
The information that we collect about you will only be used lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018) All data is retained within the United Kingdom, or transferred only to ‘third countries’ where ‘adequacy of protection’ or specific certification as defined by The GDPR has been confirmed.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.bareandbond.com. This includes information you provide at the time of registering or at any subsequent point. As part of the sign-up process, we’ll ask for you to fill in a form that will tell us your name, email address and phone number. We’ll also ask for your: delivery & billing address and credit card details. By filling in these details, you consent for us to use them to the to fulfill our service to you;
- once you've signed up, we keep a record of all billings and shipments made to you. This helps us troubleshoot if, for example, the perfume gets lost in the post;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may also ask you to complete customer satisfaction surveys that we use for our own research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information); and
- details of your visits to our website.
We will hold the above information for as long as is necessary in order to provide you with our services, deal with any specific issues that you may raise or otherwise as is required by law or any relevant regulatory body. Unless otherwise required by law, your data will be stored for a period of 7 years after our last contact with you/some other identifiable action or period, at which point it will be deleted.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical information about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. Again, this is common and fundamental to most online businesses and helps us understand how our website is being used and areas of it we could improve in the future
Where we store your personal information
The data we collect from you is stored in the European Economic Area ("EEA") but may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside of the EEA. It may also be processed by staff operating outside of the EEA. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do not disclose your account details, postal or email addresses to anyone except when legally required to do so.
Protection of Personal Information
It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent any unauthorised access.
We use industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of Data, including encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Data.
How we use your information
The legal basis for processing your data is based on our legitimate interest to do so based on the information you have provided to us. We use information held about you (and information about others) in the following ways:
- to provide you with our services;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- to ensure the content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
- This website uses retargeting services from the social network Facebook. Facebook collects certain information via cookies to determine which web pages are visited. This data is then used to associate your browser with interest and demographic categories, and serve Facebook ads based on your past visits to this website. Please note that any information collected by Facebook via cookies is not linked to any customer's personal information collected by us.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any partner of Bare & Bond and/or a member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets;
- if Bare & Bond or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bare & Bond, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
We expect the information we hold to be accurate and up to date. You have the right as an individual to find out what information we hold about you and make changes if necessary; you also have the right, assuming we are not obligated by law to refuse, to ask us to stop using the information. To have your information erased or rectified, please contact email@example.com.
Unless we are precluded from doing so by law, you have the right to object to our processing of your data at any time either via the unsubscribe link included on all emails we send, or by contacting us and requesting that processing of your details be restricted or erased.
You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another party, and to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office if you believe that “Bare & Bond” have not complied with the requirement of GDPR with regard to your personal data.
Unless otherwise required by law, your data will be stored for a period of 7 years after our last identifiable contact with you, at which point it will be deleted.
Changes to this policy
If you have a concern about how we handle your data, or you would like to lodge a complaint, you may do so by contacting The Information Commissioners Office.